The Butler II is the low cost, programmable, battery operated solution to home health care communications.
The simple push button transmitter is easy to use and may be attached to almost any surface, whether it be bedside, a wheelchair, or in the bathroom. Staff can be alerted to any needs or emergency with the simple push of a button.
* UHF Frequency
* Wireless - no wiring involved
* Quality - it's durable and user friendly
* Scalable - add units to the system at any time
* Battery Operated - 3 AAA batteries
* 1 user configurable trigger (can be used to monitor doors and much more)
* Service - 24/7 Technical Support
* Compact - 1.5"w x 7"h x .875"
* Software for custom messaging may be purchased separately
* Improve response time
* Enhance patient service
* Messaging is detailed and fully customizable
* Easy to install and use
* Allows quick on-site communication